Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Needlefelted Coupon Holder

I will make a coupon holder out of gray wool felt. I want to show you how I needlefelt my coupon holder. My list of items are:

either a piece of foam, or a needlefelting block
needle felting needles,I like medium weight
my fabric piece, like wool, felt, or denim, fabric that is heavy
and my color choices in wool roving.
black beads and beading thread and needle.

I am making a cherry blossom branch using black roving my cherry blossoms are going to be red with white centers. I like to bead the centers with black beads. Check back on my video of needlefelting.

1 comment:

  1. hello to my newest follower, welcome to blog land. would love to see a pic of your needlefelted holder.
    needle felting is something i am really interested in learning...
    i will be back for a visit soon.
    mmwwaahh %*_*% rosey

    ReplyDelete